Cardiovascular Clinic of West Tennessee Services
- Cardiac nuclear perfusion stress testing and stress echocardiogram. ( > 400 pound equipment weight limit)
- Heart ultrasound scan (echocardiogram)
- Vascular ultrasound scans to evaluate peripheral vascular disease (arterial and venous)
- Ct scan of the coronary arteries (non-invasive imaging of the heart arteries with a ct scanner)
- Microvolt t wave alternan testing- FDA approved test to evaluate individual risk of sudden cardiac death
- Permanent pacemaker and cardiac defibrillator implantation and follow-up.
- Office based comprehensive laboratory assessment of chest pain and heart failure
- Cardiac invasive diagnostic catheterization, coronary angioplasty and stent placement.
- Heart rhythm evaluation (1-3 day Holter monitor. 30-day event. Loop recorder(3-year battery).
- Advanced electronic medical record system
- External counter pulsation treatment (ECP). Highly effective treatment for patients with chest pain due to heart artery blockages not amenable to stents/angioplasty or bypass surgery. FDA approved.Sanctioned and used by leading cardiac centers including the Cleveland clinic and Mayo Clinic.
All new patients will be seen promptly.
Late appointments are available. We accept all major commercial insurances, Medicare and TennCare/Medicaid.
Call today to schedule an appointment! 866-816-4786